Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Already....?

Stockings

Before
After


Setting up surround sound

*I am doing this post again because I erased it..darn it!
Christmas came early for the Ahlins this year...We went shopping the day after Thanksgiving and got some great deals. We got all of are shopping done, well except for my mother-in-laws but I still think we got ALOT done. Me and Jason bought a surround sound and so that night Jason just had to put it up..I swear me and Jason can not keep secrets from each other, in the time we have dated me and him have not opened a present from each other once! Saturday we put up our christmas tree while watching the Grinch (on are surround sound, awesome!) but I will tell you what our cat better be a fast learner because he has a lot of butt woopin's coming his way if not! He has already broke 3 bulbs! It felt like Christmas though because I had wanted to go buy a nativity scene and some stockings and guess what...I forgot that we went and bought some after Christmas last year, what a nice suprise!
Happy Holidays!
p.s. the pictures were taken with phone, sorry.


5 comments:

The Ahlins said...

Jordyn: Our tree is fake it just looks like one because its crooked and old!

Savannah: You guys will both like your surround sound. You dont realize how different a movie is until you have one and dont!

jcook said...

Your tree is so cute! James and I are the same way with presents except this year AH!! I still want to know the secret :) :)

The Ahlins said...

Oh my gosh I totally forgot about your secret..you will love it!

jcook said...

you totally should do the christmas thing with us! Then you can help me think of some ideas :) I have been looking on the internet and have found quite a few! IT will be fun :)

jcook said...

you guys should come up one night and we could go! I think Amy and her husband wanted to do something too! We could all go to dinner and the lights or something