Monday, December 8, 2008

NFR and VEGAS trip..


Inside our hotel


Inside again


The horse show


Reba!





On are way home (ending to such a fun trip)


why does he look like he's trying to be hardcore? (thats okay I still love him)
We headed down last Friday to the NFR...I have never been and his family goes every year so this was the first time I was able to go with them. His Grandma and Grandpa bought tickets last year and I remember thinking that is forever away, but look its already gone and past, crazy how time flies eh? We were lucky ducks though we had 6 rows up from the bottom, does it get any better, well wait it does but count are blessing we were that close. We had a blast down there, we rode on the stratasphere (spelling?) and New York New York! I wanted to go to Cirque Du Solei show but didn't get around to it..for sure next time though. I forgot how Vegas was, lets just say CRAZY people! we had a few questions asked that I am sure we could have went with out but it did make for a few laughs. Jason lost 4 dollars gambling it broke us! just a joke but anyways he did get 40 dollars from his brother for cashing his in! Cant wait for next year!







2 comments:

jcook said...

that sounds like so much fun! I am jealous!

Daniel and Savannah Jensen said...

I am glad you guys had a fun trip! Circe de sole is something I wanna see too! Last time we went up to Wendover Dan won 150 bucks! Ha ha I lost twenty...it was a blast though.