Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Birthday....






MY HUSBAND...is now 24! I love him for so many reasons, here are a few (24 to be exact)
1. You can fix just about everything, or at least you try
2. Always thinking of me and making my life easier
3. You can make friends with just about anyone
4. You take the garbage out for me :)
5. Your deep sounding, grunting like laugh
6. I never have to ask "do you love me" he makes me know it everyday
7. He has a very forgiving heart
8. He carries himself with a great deal of pride
9. He has reachable goals in life
10. He looks sexy in dress cloths
11. The way I turn him on without doing anything:)
12. He isn't ashamed to cry in front of me
13. How he makes me feel when I think I am nothing
14. He doesn't mind going shopping with me
15. I love knowing we will be together for eternity
16. That you hold the priesthood
17. We can glance at eachother from across the room and know what eachother is thinking, and ohhhh..that smile that I love
18. You are my best friend
19. That I get to fall asleep and wake up in his arms every night and morning
20. He kisses me goodbye every morning
21. He sings to Destiny Childs 'Say My Name' at the top of his lungs with me
22. The way he dances
23. The way he calls just to say he loves me

And finally but not least.........

24. You love me and I love you


..HAPPY BIRTHDAY babe I love you.

4 comments:

Daniel and Savannah Jensen said...

Oh cute post! Happy birthday from the Jensen's!

The Rusty Well said...

Megan- I think devins perants got the temple picture at costco during the summer..

CUTE POST by the way..

The Rusty Well said...

yeah i cant spell ""parents"" ha ha ha lol

Jannifer said...

Cute cute! Happy Birthday!