Monday, December 8, 2008

Do You Understand?.......



Dont worry I dont either and I live with the man! I have never met a man so organized and un-organized at the same exact time. Organized meaning things like this, un-organized meaning always being late to things..along with me. I had to drive just so that Jason could figure this little sucker out. This is Jasons plan on how he is going to make us major moola down in Vegas gambling, dont ask me how it works because quite honestly I have no idea. If your wondering if it worked, it didn't. because he didn't dare gamble (good boy). We did however win some earnings off his little brother. His brother isn't old enough to gamble but did anyway so Jason had to cash in for him, lets just say we charged him a little fee for cashing:) is that bad?

More to come from Vegas! very soon.

1 comment:

The Rusty Well said...

Thats way funny... Me and Devin were the same way! we went to mesquite and we gambled a little but we sucked at it so we stopped.. Did you guys go to the NFR while you were down there?