Sunday, November 2, 2008

Just Clowin' Around


Me, Lacey and Aubrey






Aubrey, Me, Cheryl, and Lacey



So this year for work me and all the girls decided to be clowns! it was alot of fun
dressing up for the day..and I love working with all of them!
P.s. I am having problems, I want this writing to be above my pictures but it seems like if I write then put the pictures up then I end up moving them down below my writing and then when I post I have this huge space full of nothing and if I put the pictures up before I write then I cant write on top of them or before them...help!





2 comments:

Jannifer said...

I could probably fix it if I was there.. ha but I'm not sure. I would think you could just move things or use backspace to clear up the extra space.

The Ahlins said...

I tried but maybe I am just a nerd freak I dont know but it drives me nuts! thanks!