Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tagged 2 times..

Thank you Jerrica and Aubrey!






#1 Where did you meet your husband?


I actually went with his little brother to a party and he was there. He shook my hand and introduced himself, all I remember thinking is wow he is good looking.


#2 How long did you date before you were married?

About 6 months.


#3 How long have you been married?

It will be 11 months on the 15th.



#4 What does he do that suprises you?

He will buy flowers for me just because, he also suprised me with a kitty he blind folded me
and had a cute little bow on it. Some of the stuff I just cant mention!



#5 What is your favorite feature of his?

Oh his butt is so so cute...no lie it is so plump and round!


#6 What is your favorite quality?
Its hard just to say one because I married him for everything that he is. I love that he has goals in life and that he works hard to achieve them. I love that he is so optimistic no matter the situation and that he helps me see the good. I love that he is such a peoples person and can talk to anyone and everyone. I love that he is always thinking of something new that he can be accomplished in. I love that he tells me he loves me every single day and that he doesn't know what he would do if he ever lost me. Oh I love that man!


#7 Does he have any nicknames for you?

Rubber ducky..honestly I dont know why..but he will call me babe most the time.


#8 What is his favorite food?
He likes anything meat and I would have to say bratworst(spelling? but there the good kind of hot dogs like men hot dogs). He will eat anything though and that is good for me because I cant cook.


#9 What is his favorite sport?

Mmm..to watch would be College Football and to play I would think baseball.


#10 When and where did you first kiss?
Well he kissed me on the 2nd date a little soon I know but we were watching a movie at my apartment and I really didn't know it was comin' he just laid one on me..but who could resist;)


#11 What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?

Honestly I love falling asleep and waking up with him..but I do love drives with him while just talking and I love watching movies with him..oh and I also love vactions. Oh and I do just love anytime with him (am I cheesy?)


#12 Do you have any kids?

No not for awhile

#13 Does he have any hidden talents?

He can shake "it" better then any black woman or white for that matter...


#14 How old is he?

23


#15 Who said "I love you" first?

He did. I had just came home from Lake Powell and dropped by to say goodnight and he told me that he thought he was falling in love with me..if that counts?


#16 Whats his favorite music?

Probably 80's rock or country.


#17 What do you admire most about him?

His love for me and that he wants the best for us. That he went on a mission, I love hearing his stories. He is so ambitious and I love that, I love that he is always going and getting things done.


#18 What is his favorite past time?
He has lots but mainly his Steers..he loves working with them and he loves competing. I swear he is always looking for something bigger and better, as you might say, for his steers. They have to be perfectly done. He also loves hunting.

#19 Will he read this?

mm.. ya


#20 Who do you tag?

Jaclyn, Savannah..whoever else also*






2 comments:

Daniel and Savannah Jensen said...

This is a fun tag! Ha ha "rubber ducky"? Is there a story behind that one?!

The Rusty Well said...

You guys look so happy. I am really happy for you megan.