Sunday, October 12, 2008

Montana=death trap


Seriously you should have seen the roads we had to drive on to get there. We left at 10:00 yesterday and didn't get here until 12:00 last night, what was supposed to be a 9 hour drive turned into a 14 hour drive of sure stress and probably alzers, I was freaking out seriously like I cant even explain to you. There were white outs a couple of times and we had to pull off to the sides and put flashers on and if you know how I am I cant handle this kind of stress it would have been nice if I could have slept but I dont know what it is I guess I feel a little more safe if I can keep my eyes glued on the road. After we passed through Livingston I guess there was a huge wreck behind us, a truck and trailer jack knifed and a 10 car pile up happened after that, and they closed the roads going both ways because it was to dangerous,all I can say is whew!! glad we made it through....more to come when we get back from Montana..

2 comments:

Joe and Aubrey said...

I could totally see you freaking out! I'm glad you didn't die. Hope your drive home is better.

Justin & Jaclyn said...

Montana! What's there to do there! ha ha Love ya girl! ;)