Saturday, September 20, 2008

Simple Things

Yesterday Jason brought flowers to me at work, there were not just flowers to me but something that was so simple but said I love you in so many ways. Today I sit here thinking about all the simple things in life that I am so greatful for. Last night I got to spend the night at my parents house and the night talking and hanging out with my mom (even if it did mean putting up tomato's until the wee hours of the night). My dad fixed a grilled cheese for me, yum! and we had one less big spider in the house because of him. I am thankful that I got to hear I love you from my husband last night before going to bed and hearing it first thing this morning. I am greatful that my morning was spent with my mom and sister-in-law hanging out. I am greatful for the simple things.

1 comment:

Daniel and Savannah Jensen said...

I did just barely get a blog! What a cute post! What a cute hubby :) almost as cute as mine! :)