Friday, October 17, 2008

Were Baacckkk...

Well maybe I am just being over dramtic about the whole driving experience to Montana but for my sake I will say one more time....I was seriously like freaking out!!



We went up to Billings, Montana this week for the NILE show. Its a pro rodeo and livestock show that is held there every year. This year was the first year that we were able to go up there and they took Grand Champion Heifer (yeah us!) and 10th overall with the Steer out of 70 steers. Seriously this may all seem weird but my life is filled with steers and cows thats what my life consist of just to let you know...yeah weird. But we had alot of fun up there and I love spending all that time with my husband:)

2 comments:

Daniel and Savannah Jensen said...

Sounds fun! I know what you mean about being so excited to be home! I hate long car rides!

Jannifer said...

Hey, love your blog. It's a fun way to see what everyone is up to!