Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Another Tag-A-Roonie

On a side note...oh do I love this new Taylor swift CD! yeah Taylor!

4 Things Tag

What I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was in 3rd grade
2. 9 years old
3. I learned how to do times tables with my dad
4. Playing kissing tag

What I am going to do today:
1. Work
2. Decide whats for dinner
3. Make dinner
4. Go to the gym

What I love about my husband:
1. He works hard
2. He has goals
3. So optimistic
4. His butt, His love for me.

Jobs I have had:
1. Subway
2. Red lobster
3. Teachers aid
4. Credit Union

Movies I have seen more then once:
1. How to lose a guy in 10 days
2. Finding Nemo
3. Wedding Crashers
4. What women want

Places I have lived:
1. West Mountain
2. Genola
3. Orem
4. Ephraim

Places I have been:
1. Oregon
2. California
3. Montana
4. Lake Powell

Places I want to visit:
1. Australia
2. Switzerland
3. Jamaica
4. Hawaii, Cancun, Europe

Tv shows I watch:
1. Dancing with the stars
2. The hills
3. House
4. CSI ( jason watchs all the time)
I dont get channel 3 for some odd reason so that means I cant watch anything like Gilmore girls, Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill....sad for me uh?!

Things you dont know about me:
1. I cant have odd cents in my savings account, I always have to transfer it into checking.
2. I'm paranoid about everything, wait did you already know that?
3. Meat grosses me out, no I am not vegetarian but I have to study my meat before I eat it.
4. I almost died choking on a piece of cheese...maybe thats why I am so paranoid.

I Tag-A-Roonie: Jina, Jerrica, Jan, and savannah.

1 comment:

Effie said...

Yeah! I love that you have a blog! Yours is way cuter than mine! I love all your pictures! You look like you're doing really well!