Monday, November 10, 2008

Tis the season..

No pictures just words but TIS THE SEASON holy cow..I love love love this time of year. Oh gosh I could just freak! Lets make a list....The popcorn tins that contain not just 1 but 3 different flavors of popcorn including cheese yeah!, gingerbread houses, pumpkin pie, banana cream pie and all the other pies out there, the hokie pokie, Me and Jasons first year anniversary, His birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, the day after Thanksgiving sale!! oh do I have stories about that (different day, different time) anywho, sledding, hot chocolate, christmas music, the lights and all the love. And since I always ask questions and no one really answers them I will just ask one anyways!!

What do I do for are first year anniversary and his birthday?.. help its a major dilemma..

7 comments:

jcook said...

We are having the same problem! For our anniversary anyways :) :) So let me know if you come up with some genius ideas

Jannifer said...

You could book a cozy bed and breakfast and go skiing or snowboarding or just sledding, whatever is your thing..just an idea!

Callan and Jaci said...

I like the Bed and Breakfast idea. The Johnson Mill is soo pretty!!

Callan and Jaci said...

It is in Midway I think.

Jannifer said...

Hey we totally went to the Johnson Mill on our first honeymoon just for a couple of days! We loved it so much!! I would definitely recommend it. Then we went skiing and snowboarding at sundance. Yes i totally gave you our honeymoon for an anniversary idea, but it was so so much fun! The rooms and bathrooms are really cozy and roomy. And there is a fireplace. It's a little expensive but so worth it. And it is in Midway. K sorry long comment. ha

Jannifer said...

Ya I say go big for the first year anniversary, besides soon(I don't know how soon ha) you'll have kids and it will be harder to get away.

jina carter said...

Megan, I am pretty simple with these kinds of things but for your 1 year anniversary I would maybe re-create something you did when you were dating that you both remember. Something that stuck out in both your minds cause it was really special. And I mean re-create as in the place or activity (or make-out spot lol). I hope this helped!