Sunday, January 4, 2009

crafts?


So I have had couple of break downs in the last couple months..literally I am in tears. My husband just calms me down and then everything is back to normal. If you dont know my family they are so crafty and I feel like for some reason I just did not get that gene...I have a couple of reasonings for this though first being that I live so far away that I cant make things with them and second being that I will just wait until we get a house because I just have a hard time having fun decorating my apartment. Well today I feel a little accomplished, I made this!! if you dont know what it is, its a jewelery holder! you put your earrings on the lace and flower if you want. I still need to put the necklace holders on but I was still pretty proud. I have a couple of things in store for this summer to build just thought I would get ahead start.
*I have to give credit to my husband because he did help...love him

3 comments:

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Rusty Well said...

I am the same way!! All my sister in laws do so many crafty things but they all live in idaho!! We should do crafts toghether if you end up moving down here... I love doing them but i hate to by myself... By the way your jewlery holder is way cute you did good!!

Blake and La-Shana Francom said...

I love doing crafts also but I am not excited about doing them myself and since we aren't into a place where we will be forever I don't like decorating the apartment. But your creation is cute!