Friday, January 2, 2009

And so here it is...2009




I love all there smiles in this





Getting the clay pigeon thrower ready


what else but ROCK BAND...

2009 already?! I can not believe it, it seems like yesterday that I was the little 11 year old girl in the 6th grade barely learning to put makeup on ( not very good I might add) trying to cover all those freckles I hated so bad..and wanting to be so popular, sitting in my parents house hanging out with them when it turned the year 2000..a year every one was so scared for..now here we are 2009.... the last year with a '0' in the ending. A New Year is upon us and last year seems to have flown past even faster than the last- but doesn't it always seem that way. Time for resolutions to better ourselves. My resolutions... running a race, going to the temple often, and making better dinners. Jasons wants to do a tri-athalon this year(not mine thank goodness). New Year traditions always consist of the famous ball drop in Times Square, fireworks, a kiss at midnight, and predictions for the year ahead. I include those in my traditions but also the breakfast at my grandmas and grandpas, and clay pigeon shooting for hours. I say bring on the NEW YEAR!

4 comments:

Jannifer said...

Love the new background! Super cute. Sounds like some good resolutions!!

jina carter said...

How do you get those picture collages at the front of your page? Love the new look it is so cute!

The Rusty Well said...

Yeah we should run a race together other that i think i would pass out and die LOL

Blake and La-Shana Francom said...

Hey!! Great resolution!! I'm having trouble putting up a scrapblog header...how do you do it? I swear I am retarded at this blogging thing!