Monday, August 25, 2008

What could it be...

Seriously I could say me and my husband are one of the dumbest people but I wont just yet. In July Jason found a stray cat and decided we needed to adopt it, and gave it to me as a gift. Usually I am not one for having an animal in the house ( sorry to all those animal lovers out there) and to say the least this was quite the adjustment for me. I just didn't like the fact of an animal being around all my stuff and the smell!!(dont worry it dont stink) But honestly I have grown to like it more then I thought I would but still dont know if its what I want...So back to the story, we have been putting off getting it first shots so today we made the appointment, jasons mom drove it to the vet and got its shots, come to find out this GIRL that we have been living with that has a hot pink color and whos name is izzy...is actually a boy, who would have guessed honestly! I mean there has been a few days where we were like mm...that looks a little off but nothing like oh I think this cat is actually a boy. Its weird to go from a mind frame of we have a girl to we have a boy...jason says this cat is a fag cat now! looks like we will be renaming it and buying a different color collar. So hear I will say it for you...me and my husband are one of the dumbest people you will meet!

1 comment:

Joe and Aubrey said...

You're such a dork! but I still love ya!