Tuesday, August 5, 2008


Just before going to the USS Lexington

One off the Airplanes they use to land on the USS Lexington during WWII

Coming up on the USS Lexington, it was SO big inside I dont even remember but we went on like 8 different levels and I honestly think there were about 4 or more levels to go. After I knew that we were under water me and my sister got a little scared and decided to make our way to the top while the boys went a little farther. It had everything inside including dentist and barber shops...and anything else you can imagine.

This was the propeller, the ship had 4 of them to move it!

The view outside are condo

It was alot colder then both of us thought but it was still fun just because
its a beach

Building sand castles at the Corpus Christi Beach

Just had to add this in because I think its funny how little boys will and
can pee anywhere!

As soon as you got out that far you got attacked by sea weed! they said it was
because of the time of year.


Along the river walk (so neat)

This was in front of the Alamo...Doesn't it look different then in other
pictures, to me it does. They always look smaller in real life

Jason at Six Flags in Texas ( I just put this on because I though it looked cute:))

San Antonio Temple

No comments: