Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Texas Trip

So I am just catching up on my blog with things I have done this year so some of them will be from awhile ago. In April we went on a trip to Texas with my Sister, Brother-in-law and there kids. We had alot of fun and did so many different things. After going through security at the airport and boarding the plane my husband turns to me and realizes that his hunting knife is still on his carry on, and let me remind you that we had been through security already, so the first thing I tell him when we get to the hotel is to put it in his other bag, well going through the security the second time was not as successful let me tell you he didn't remember to move it and the San Antonio airport caught it, it was kind of embarrassing having the police come over and raid his bag!. I think we only almost got killed about twice once when jason ran a complete red light, and yes I am exaggerating when I say we almost got killed this time because I was not even in the car but my sister and them might have almost been killed because travis drove on the wrong side of the road there, there highways were alot different then here. We went to Six Flags, The San Antonio Temple, The River Walk, The Alamo, and The USS Lexington...they were all tons of fun! here are a few pictures from the trip ( and really this is only a few )

1 comment:

M & T Peterson said...

It looks like you guys had an interesting trip to Texas! The pregnancy was a complete surprise... I was in shock when I found out! We weren't planning on it happening for at least 3 or 4 more years. But, hey! We're excited!