Sunday, January 17, 2010

Nothing to say..

I have nothing to say but "THE RABBIT IS DEAD!!!!"..now maybe your thinking I said that a little to excited..maybe your thinking that I should be grateful for the rabbit, it did make for some good laughs...it also got 60 mpg, or maybe it was cute in its own little way just like that ugly duckling..or maybe it was just a pretty sweet car. But I can assure you that my excitement does have meaning..I mean it did smell like maple syrup pretty bad and it not only squeaked when you started it but also for the next couple blocks while leaving behind a big old trail of black smoke. I did love that I had to crawl through the back to open doors and that my feet couldn't reach the gas pedal so while driving I tried to stay forward which brought sharp back pain and may be that cause for my lack of feeling in my feet (sometimes ya know). But when I got that call on January 15th from my loving husband that while climbing that trencherous hill from payson to santaquin that the engine had blown up and he was now getting pushed down santaquin main by his dad I did all I could to comfort him but truth be told I was laughing like a hiena!

Here are a few last pictures and then we will forever retire our dear sweet rabbit..

4 comments:

jina carter said...

Hahahaha! YAY for you! AND the best part about it was that you weren't there to experience the death! Send Jason my condolences! :)

Daniel and Savannah Jensen said...

Haha I love it! I can't believe that car ran as long as it did by the sounds of it lol!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha NOOOO! That thing was awesome :)

Anonymous said...

Wow your alive!!! To bad the Rabbit is dead:( Or is it really? To bad for Jason! But I am glad to hear you are doing well. Miss your cute personality at work!!