Sunday, January 31, 2010

Just a little craft

My mother has always been a creative little person..this I love about her {and many other things} She had these set on her fireplace with some greenery (sp?) but I myself dont have a fireplace so these cute things will be sat on my entertainment center {if you can even call it that} until I find a place for them. The Pictures are backwards but I think they turned out very cute!
What you need:
Wood, Modge Podge, Paint, Valentines Paper, Wire, and possibably glitter
1. Sand and paint your blocks and hearts
2. Trace heart in paper desired
3. Modge Podge wood then place paper down and modge podge on top of paper (use very little or bubbles)
4. Add glitter if you would like
5. Twist wire around end of paint brush or what ever to achieve shape
6. Stick hearts on wire with holes that I never told you to make:)
7. Tie ribbon and your done!
easy uh!?




5 comments:

Niki and Nick Hendershot said...

That is way cute! I want to make it! :)

Blake and La-Shana Francom said...

Sooooo stinkin cute! If I had a day off I would make these to decorate my little place!!! Great Job!

Anonymous said...

Super cute! So fun!

jcook said...

SO CUTE!!

Daniel and Savannah Jensen said...

Those are very cute, and sound easy! My sort of craft!