Friday, May 29, 2009

Peanuts Graduation

Yesterday my little sister graduated from High School..I cant believe how old both of us are getting. Growing up me and her were literally glued to the hip, we had such big imaginations and did everything we could do together..making up so many new games and having so many laughs. It seemed that once we got to highschool {maybe I became a brat} but we grew apart. I regret those years I spent, spending more time with my friends then my sister. The last couple months I actually feel like our selfs again, and its nice. I love spending time with her, she is such a happy person all the time and so bubbly, although she may be a ditz sometimes I love it and I love to laugh with her. Good Luck Elisa with college!



All The boys

All The Girls

4 comments:

Blake and La-Shana Francom said...

You look so cute with bangs!! I missed my sisters graduation since I was in AZ:( but we were like you two!

Cory and Lacey Jo said...

Megan, your new hair cut is so cute!!

Joe and Aubrey said...

I love the new hair cut, it's way cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Megan I knew there was something that looked different! I love your hair cute it looks way cute!