Tuesday, May 12, 2009

And its done..Almost

I am sure most of you have already predicted that this will either be about the cows or the house..since that is pretty much what my life has been consumed of. It is a post about the {HOUSE} but hopefully it will be one of the lasts, I am sure your sick of it and so am I.

{Before}

{After}

{After+ a little decorating}

{Before}


{After}
Of course there are alot more things I would like to do, but I think that it will always be that way, so of right now I am content with how it turned out and glad that I have finally gone through some of are last boxes from moving.

12 comments:

jina carter said...

Holy cow it looks amazing inside! And the outside looks SO much better especially now that it isn't winter anymore lol. You did a really good job decorating. Congrats on your new place!

P.S. Love the new carpet

Jannifer said...

Very nice!! I'm sure it will be nice to have your own place.

Joe and Aubrey said...

It looks so good :) We will have to come up and see it one of these days!!!

jcook said...

oh my gosh meg! It looks SO GOOD! you guys are amazing.

The Davis Family said...

THat looks awesome!! Congrats. That is so cool. Where is it at?

Daniel and Savannah Jensen said...

Wow! The changes look SO good! Congrats on almost being done! Where are you guys at again?

The Ahlins said...

The house is in Santaquin, and thanks everybody!

Cory and Lacey Jo said...

Wow Megan, it looks really good!! You decorated really cute too! Hope you are doing well :-)

Blake and La-Shana Francom said...

Yay you're done! It looks great! :]

Effie said...

It looks great Megan! You guys are amazing! Congratulations!

Bendixsen Family said...

Megan!! That looks so great! I am jealous. Really.

Happy Accidents said...

How cute and exciting! Congratulations.