Thursday, April 9, 2009

Dying eggs

Tonight me and Jason finally sat down and dyed some eggs..it only took us 4 days after actually boiling the things. {How long do eggs last boiled?}

Jason was funny to watch..he called it his own concoction but really it was just a mess of all sorts of colors...some came out looking like poo brown and green. He kept saying "Look at mine its going to be the prettiest." and then he would pull it out, give them the look like {what the heck did I just create} and then having hopes that the next one to come out might just be that pretty one. I did one with the white crayon and drew swirls on it, he thought that was neat and decided he would surprise me with an egg that read Jason + Megan ..well he cant write his own wife's name ha ha it said Jason + Megen...he better learn real soon that you cant be making mistakes like that this far into a marriage! He didn't even think he spelt it wrong!

Dont mind the messy hair we were in our pj's

Some of our eggs

3 comments:

jina carter said...

That is so cute! You two little love birds coloring eggs. I love how even with this he is so cocky! Totally fits into the fam. I laugh every time you post Megan....you just crack me freakin up!

The Rusty Well said...

You guys are better than us... We have had our boiled eggs in the fridge for 2 days now and still have not gotten to them yet so we will see how that goes(: The eggs were cute though (:

Jannifer said...

Fun Fun! I don't think nate would be up for that, maybe when we have kids. ha