Thursday, February 26, 2009

Extreme Makeover {Rental Edition}

Ahlin Style.

Well almost.
Day 1: phase uno!

Demolition day, rip down, stab eachother with nails, a little fighting, gross bugs!
So this is what are days are going to consist of for the next couple months til this thing is done!
We are moving into my in laws rental and they are letting us fix it up..its fun because its not our money (but we are greatful for that also) we are tackling this room first and then will move on to the rest! Oh happy makeover days! I am also in the process of redoing a dining table. This is going to be fun.

So jason already scrapped off the cottage cheese ceilings but we are also painting the sheetrock we put up and putting up molding, new windows are going in and then the decorating begins!

Look at the wall paper on the wall! I actually kinda liked it.

Here we go first hit of the walls.

6 comments:

jcook said...

That is so exciting! You will have to put pictures up when it is all done. Is the rental in Ephraim?

jcook said...

That is so exciting! You guys will live so close we will for sure have to hang out!

Anonymous said...

Meg you make me laugh so hard. Yesterday when you came to work in the rabbit I just laugh. I can't believe you guys dare to drive that to Payson. It must be a good car to handle that distance. You are so cute. Good luck with the remodel. Let me know if you need help!

jina carter said...

That is going to be such a cute place! And I like the wall paper too, its really cute! When you get done with your dining table I hope that you post pictures. I can't wait for you two to be closer! YAY!

Cory and Lacey Jo said...

You are so dang funny Megan! I am so excited for you guys to get this house remodeled!! It is going to be so nice! I am sad that you are leaving us though... you will HAVE to have us up when it's finished so we can see the finished project!!

Joe and Aubrey said...

YAY for remodeling!!! Your house is going to be so cute when it's all finished, I can't wait to see it.