Saturday, February 7, 2009

Photography

My sister has wanted to become a photographer so she has began taking pictures. She has done a few baby shoots so far but no couples. Me and Jason got nominated for this I guess but it was fun to go out and get pictures done, especially for free. Dont you think she did a great job? also considering it was her first shoot. I will post more pictures later but I wanted to let people know that if you are looking for a photographer she is not charging as much at this moment and I think she has the talent!
P.S. She also made my header!

6 comments:

Joe and Aubrey said...

Aww cute! she did a really good job

jina carter said...

Meg....When did she do these? She did an awesome job! She needs to do my pictures soon. Where did you guys go?

Anonymous said...

Way cute Meg!! She did a great job!!

Julie said...

So what sister is doing pictures? Because me and devin really need some new pictures. All we have of us, are engagments pictures and wedding and they are getting old real old. She does a great gob. You should give me more info about it because we have been wanting to get picuters done sometime soon

Blake and La-Shana Francom said...

Your pics are so cute! Your sis did a great job! And I love the new header by the way!

Cory and Lacey Jo said...

Megan, these pics are really awesome!!! You look gorgeous as usual, your sister did an amazing job!! Can't wait to see the rest of them :-)