Thursday, March 5, 2009

Desperate times call for Desperate measures..

Jason just decided that since times are tough around here that we are going to donate plasma twice a week..we will be rolling in the big dough.. I let him know that I refuse to donate, I am scared of needles {does that suprise you?} Not that I would not like to donate, but you get my drift. So Jason just decided that {HE} will be donating plasma twice a week not me. Thanks for supporting our family your the best!

Tonight he gave himself a hair cut {because you know times are tough} he asked me to trim up around his ears and the back of his neck..by the time I was done with his ears he was bugged by how slow I was making this hair cutting process..so I got upset because I was doing my best and was just trying to make it look better..I walked away like I always do and then he begged me to come back and trim up the back but I refused..and why wouldn't I. Next thing I hear is him with the clippers trying to cut the back of his hair! WOW! dont ever do that one again jason ha! I was mad at first but now I think its hilarious!

7 comments:

Daniel and Savannah Jensen said...

Oh hell, let me tell you about my experience donating plasma! They had pumped out the plasma and were returning the blood back into me, but they missed the vain and so the blood started flowing into my arm...it made a huge purple bump the size of a golf ball, and made me almost barf at the sight of it! It's not worth the money lol!

Cory and Lacey Jo said...

Oh my goodness, he really did take a good chunk of hair out!! That is hilarious!

Joe and Aubrey said...

Hahaha that cracks me up!!!

jina carter said...

That is SO FUNNY! Serves him right! Like they think its a bowl of fun for us to cut their hair anyway! He is brave to donate plasma cause I heard it hurts! Tell him to do the sperm bank instead. I heard they pay pretty good lol.

The Rusty Well said...

That is so Hillarious!! He sure did cute out a big chunck of hair but then they learn to appreciate there wifes haircuts more and more (: And im with you on the whole plasma thing I hate doing that it makes me sick evertime!!!

Andrew and Malory said...

Poor kid! I gave Andrew a hair cut about a month ago and was completely traumatized to do it! I'm just glad that didn't happen! I'm sure next time you do it he won't say a word lol

Bendixsen Family said...

haha oh my gosh!!! that is really funny.. cute jason :)