Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Lifes Happenings

{I thought I would be a little better at this blogging thing due to the fact that I sit in my hotel in Elko and twiddle my thumbs, not so!}


I'm getting used to the fact that I live in a hotel, it seems that our house will never close! all I can say is hopefully this week!


When the leaves began to change me and jason took a sunday stroll with the dogs up the canyon to play. We had a blast letting them play in the water and with eachother. Its nice to go for a drive up the canyon especially the Utah Mountains!




My Friend Sara got married in September and before that we had a bachlorette party! Best.Night.Ever. It was a blast to hang out with friends and always nice to have a girls night!



My mother had her birthday in October. We just had sunday dinner at her house and my sister made a awesome cake! {what happened to me and talent with cooking, I have no clue} My mom is an angel. The sweetest, most selfless person I know. I love her to death!

51!



I have no idea why I thought I needed a costume for jax, but he was so freaking cute! He hated it and could barely move. This year we dressed up the same as last year, I guess we didn't have the time to think of something new, oh well I always get a kick out of seeing jason in tight pants {shh, He has got a hot butt!}




We have got lots of fun things to look forward to. Hopefully we close on our house this week, fingers crossed. Thanksgiving, NFR, Disneyland, Our anniversary and Christmas.


Until then hope all is well with everyone!

1 comment:

Jannifer said...

I just realized I never read this post...that sounds awful to sit in a hotel room all the time. Sounds like you have a lot of fun things coming up! Good luck on closing on your house!