Sunday, July 17, 2011

A New Chapter..

Things have changed around our household in the last couple weeks.

We are moving.

To

ELKO,NV


am I excited? lets use the word anxious. There are alot of decisions to make along with the fear of leaving my family, friends and my job.


But I am going with the determination to make this a very fun, exciting and new adventure for me and jason.



The fourth of july was spent at the stadium of fire watchin old brad and david, it was a great time and always makes me feel a little more patriotic.



also this week was the ute stampede, which we attended, no NFR but it will do:)



I hope all things go well this week with the move and that we can settle into this new chapter with ease!






Ute Stampede




Jax!

Chloe, my niece


Stadium of fire.


Hope all is well.

2 comments:

M & T Peterson said...

WHOA! I was so sure this was going to be a baby announcement. Hope all goes well with the move!

Candice said...

Hey lovely lady. Im stoked for you guys. Sounds like you have an amazingly positive attidute for such a huge change. You guys will have a great time in NV!! You better holla at us anytime you come to goody old Utah for a visit so we can hang out :)

Loves...