Monday, March 1, 2010

No title..really

My grandpa and Dad are obsessed with jazz..well I mean they like them alot. Jasons business buys tickets so jason snatched a few from them and we took up my dad and grandpa. It was fun but I think its alot more fun to just watch my dad. Jason had a few good laughs at him and I could tell the lady in front of us did to. Oh what a joy and energy my dad brings!



At my school we have photo shoots the last tuesday of every month January was color me beautiful and February was GQ themed. I used my sister-in-law Jina and she did awesome and looked beautiful like always. When I got jason there I did every thing from makeup to plucking his eyebrows. What a sport he is. And I thought he looked pretty darn good! Thank you guys!

1 comment:

Blake and Brandi Beck said...

Oh Jason is such a good sport haha! If you ever need another guinea pig let me know haha!