Monday, July 27, 2009

Fishing with a Fro.....and the birthday



Last Friday we went up to Strawberry where my sisters family was camping just to eat some dinner and go fishing for a while..we didn't end up pulling out the fishin pulls but we still had a lot of fun watching the kids swim, and the dogs..what a hoot! they were so fun to watch them fetch the stick out of the water. Now let me explain my hair..I have curly hair, really really curly hair...that same day was the spanish fork parade which I was a model in, for my hair school so having the hair I do we had to make that thing into a fro..I didn't have time to wash it so I guess I thought I could just comb it down, that didn't work one bit so I just left the fro and went fishing, horrible I know but what can I say.


Please dont laugh (this is really embarrassing, like a black mail pic)

The 19th was my birthday so we set off that day to my sisters house for a BBQ. My little neices birthday was only a couple days before so we celebrated together. The day before we actually went out to GoodWood for some grub and to the new Harry Potter movie, I dont know if it was just me but the movie seemed pretty dang long...anyways we did have a lot of fun and I am glad to say the I am now 20 years old...no longer a teenager, I cant say how happy I am to be out of my teenage years I just got a little tired of telling people how old (or young I was) and then to tell them I was married just blew there minds.

how cute?! Jasons tickling her belly

6 comments:

Blake and La-Shana Francom said...

Yay Happy 20th Birthday! Come to Cali...if you aren't together for 10 years and lving together then its so crazy that you're married. And I feel ya on the fro...I'm having a mild case right now since I wore my hair curly yesterday! Ha!

Anonymous said...

Jaycee is a cutie! I love seeing her every month during Trey's pictures!

jina carter said...

YAY! A freaking update! Keep 'em comnin'.

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday to you!! Hope you had a great birthday. I love the fro picture just shows what kinda personality you have(Crazy and Funny)!! I miss working with you. Hope all is well.

Adam and Crystal said...

I totally understand how it is to tell people you're 19....and married. To have them look at you like you're a crazy person. Happy late birthday

Jannifer said...

I actually like the hair, out of control curls..awesome! Sounds like a fun birthday.